We’ve released a maintenance update for our Generation 2 elevators that fixes a couple minor issues. You can get your updated elevator by rezzing your original shipping crates or using the redelivery terminal at our shop (if purchased in-world).
Updated all shells to 2.6.1:
- __floorsettings in cars were missing the value of ArrivalVolume causing the arrival sounds (voice by default) to be muted.
- You can work around this without updating your shell by setting ArrivalVolume=1.0 in your __floorsettings notecards in the call buttons in the car.
- All shells that aren’t cars were updated just to match the version of cars. There are no other changes.
Updated script package to 2.6.1:
- Exterior doors can now have their “Out of Service” object removed so that the spinning cube is not rezzed when in maintenance mode.
- Minor internal changes to allow __floorsettings notecard to be updated via the update disk.
- Any notecards that contain “__floorsettings” in their name will be removed from the buttons.
- Added more information to the invalid serial number error to give tips on how to resolve the issue.
- Added a startup tip instructing users to click Install on the controller.
Updated update disk to 2.4.0:
- Gave it the ability to give a notecard to the call buttons in the elevator car.
- Added “TransferNotecard” option to the _config notecard to facilitate the above.
- Elevator scripts must be v2.6.1 for this to work. Update to 2.6.1 with TransferNotecard set to 0 and then update again with TransferNotecard set to 1 to copy over notecards.
- Sometimes doors appear to be stuck open or closed. This is a bug in the SL sim code that prevents the server from sending your client the update that tells it the doors moved.
- You can likely work around this by changing your door mode or reduce the amount of steps in the animation to make them move further in each step.
- See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-1945 for the bug report.
- I’ve tried to work around this bug for 2.6.1 to no avail.